Built in 2017, The Golden Bridge soon became the newest famous tourist attraction in Da Nang, Vietnam. Located on the top of Ba Na Hills, more than 1,400m above sea level, 55km far from Da Nang city center and 85km from Hoi An Ancient Town and 125km from Hue Imperial City, the Golden Bridge can be reached by modern cable car system. It offers breathtaking views of Da Nang City & the Ocean from Ba Na Hills.
The walkway is 150 metres long and comprises of eight spans, each of which is lined with purple chrysanthemums, the bridge serves as a transit between a replica of a French village and Le Jardin D’Amour flower garden in Ba Na Hills. From the bridge, you have a panoramic view of the green mountains of Núi Chúa – the Mountain of God.
Ba Na Hills – the complex including human made tourist sites, European Architecture Villas, huge in-door game world, French Wine Cellar, flower yards, pagoda… in a very pleasant climate now attracts huge number of visitors.
|Type of tour
||Private tour from 2 persons
||Every day, from 08.00am or 0900am to about 0530pm
|Pick up point
||Lobby of your hotel in Da Nang or Hoi An ancient town.
||Transportation (Car/Van/Bus) pick up and see-off from hotel to cable station with 1 mineral water bottle per way, local guide in your language, tickets for 2 ways cable car, entrance fee and tickets for almost games in Fantasy Park
||Food, ticket to Wax Museum, some excluded games in Fantasy Park. Insurance, personal expenses, Gratuities
Pick up by our local guide in your language, transfer to Bana Hills cable starting station. Take the cable car to the main cable station (about 20 minutes). Enjoy the time in the Golden Bridge. Lunch can be arranged at local restaurant at your own expense.
Enjoy your free time on Ba Na Hills for further activities: walking, visiting the wine cellar, playing inclusive games...
Be ready at the meeting point before 16.00 for journey (by cable car) downhill and go back to your hotel by bus.
- Ba Na Hills is not new but very popular tourist site for domestic and Asian visitors (Vietnamese, Chinese, Korean...) in summer time. The new built Golden Bridge has created a push for Da Nang tourism and it became a trend for locals and young international (Asia) tourists to come for checking-in and taking photos here. Hence, each day the Golden Bridge receives about 9.000-10.000 visitors. The numbers may reach 30,000 on peak days/weekends. That make the site overloaded sometimes.
- It may take 30 minutes (or more) to wait to buy the entrance ticket, long queue for food, photo taking, and cable cars… due to the crowds.
- Without the booking in advance, the services may not be secured.
|Pick up at hotel in Da Nang
|Pick up at hotel in Hoi An
- Child below 100cm (1m) height): Free of charge
- Child below 100cm -130cm height: discount 10USD on adult rate
- Child from 130 cm height: full charge as adult rate